Emu Oil is prescribed for eczema, psoriasis, arthritis, muscle and joint pain. Emu Oil is anti-inflammatory and bacteriostatic. Its unique properties mean it can be used for a multitude of conditions where inflammation of tissue is the cause of pain and discomfort.
Arthritis and Joint Pain
- Rapid relief of pain associated with the swelling and aggravation of arthritic joints.
- Quickly and effectively penetrates into the muscle tissue and joints, relieving the aches and pains associated with arthritis and rheumatism, sporting injuries and general pain and stiffness.
- Reduces or eliminates the need for taking continual pain medication
- It also removes redness and swelling from the skin without clogging the pores and leaving a greasy residue
- Aids in skin repair, promotes faster healing
- Removes the itch and sting of insect bites, allergies, heat rash and athlete’s foot
- Inhibits wrinkles and other ravages of aging, and aids in cell rejuvenation, giving the skin the appearance of being younger and softer
Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Eczema
- It soothes and calms relieving itching in less than 30 seconds
- It takes the redness and swelling out of the skin
- It moisturises so the skin doesn’t split and crack
- It is a natural alternative to cortisone in the treatment of skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis, which relieves itching and redness while also moisturizing with no greasy residue
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- It takes the colour out of bruising whilst also removing the stiffness and soreness
- It returns movement to the joints
Only Emu 100% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade is a superior product listed with the Therapeutic Good Administration. It penetrates through the skin and into muscles, relieving and aches and pains associated with arthritis and rheumatism, sporting injuries and tension related muscular soreness, and removes redness and swelling from the skin without clogging the pores or leaving greasy residue.